SLIDER

Change is good

October 2, 2013

I have made yet again another change to this blog. The whole online writing thing is a learning process and to be honest I have having a hard time sticking to the financial subject of this blog.  It didn't give me the freedom to talk about what I wanted.  Thus, this is now my lifestyle blog, which it was at the beginning.

Am I still trying to be a millionaire before I'm 30? Yes.
Will I still write financial posts? Yes.

But now, I will be adding posts about a wide variety of topics, such as:

- Organization
- Cooking (or lack there of)
- Being frugal
- DIY's 
- The challenge of being a 20 something these days
- Etc...

This is what I have wanted this site to be all along.  A way to write creativly as well as about my life and how I am making my way through it.

Let me know your thoughts. New look coming soon as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment