SLIDER

Fall day in Edmonton

September 27, 2014

Well, fall is officially here and it's nothing but gorgeous!
I had the day to myself today and I definitely took advantage of it.
Not to get to girlie on you, but I painted my nails did a hair wrap and just relaxed for the most part. I also threw in a little bike ride in our lovely river valley, which is always my favourite thing to do. With it being only 4 degrees today, it definitely got the lungs burning and my cheeks rosy.


We all need that from time to time. Sometimes I get lost of the hustle and bustle of life, running from work to soccer, to errands to the gym; I think you get my gist.
My fiancé and I have tried to get the wedding planning started and let me tell you, thank goodness for small weddings. I really don't know how people handle the stress of large weddings!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone and remember, life is good!

No comments :

Post a Comment