SLIDER

Sorry I forgot about you

September 22, 2016



Remember that time I had a blog I used to post on? Looks like April 13, 2015 was the last time I decided to document what was going on in my life. All I can say is a lot has changed since then!

I've been extremely busy with multiple things this past year. From work, to hobbies, to side gigs, to getting married. You name it, I've done it.

Now that life has some what settled down, I was to reinvent this site again. However, I think I want to shift it's focus a little bit.

With starting my own small business with my husband in Edmonton, AB, I want to start documenting our adventures with that, as well as provide you with information on other local businesses around the city. Plus, I need another outlet to unleash my creativity, so blogging it is!

Stay tuned, folks!

Image result for the best is yet to come meme

No comments :

Post a Comment