SLIDER

I love winter and I'm not afraid to admit it

November 3, 2013

Why does everyone around me despise winter so much?! Over the last 48 hours we went from above zero temperatures to below zero and 20cm. It's funny because Edmonton is known for tons of snow and cold temperatures, so why the swearing and sad faces? I love summer as well, but I just don't do well in heat, so bring on the snow Mother Nature!

When I woke up this morning, I did a little happy dance while lying in bed. I started day dreaming of hot chocolate, fuzzy boots, fires, and snowboarding! SNOWBOARDING! I can't tell you how excited I am to get out there and shred fall down a mountain! That another reason why I love Edmonton as well. We are only a few hours away from lots mountain ranges and can take advantage of their awesomeness pretty easily.

I look like quite the pro don't I?


Ohhhh wait. Even standing on a snowboard is harder than it looks… haha
Okay, so I'm not the greatest snowboarder out there, but that doesn't mean I don't have fun. At the end of the day, there is nothing better than living in a place with 4 seasons we can enjoy. I embrace winter as much as I can, because we really do live in a beautiful city.

So to all you grumpy pants out there hating life right now, go out at have a snowball fight! I promise you will be smiling after :) Having a grass fight in the summer just isn't quite the same… haha


No comments :

Post a Comment