SLIDER

Biking to work

July 7, 2014

Ever since I moved, I have vowed that I am going to try and bike to work as much as possible. Obviously, there are some days I can't because of my schedule and you definitely won't catch me on a bike in the winter. But with the short summer we have, I must try and make the most of it.

With that, lets move on to the present day. Last Friday I attempted to ride my bike to work for the first time since moving. I got up early, knew what my route was going to be and was jumped to be fit as well as enjoy the morning on the trails. Well, I get about 7 houses down from my place, and I then have a wipeout which tears up on left foot and twists my ankle, as well as damaging my bike. Fun times. 


Without showing you a disgusting picture of my foot, it was not a good morning. It was one of those days where not only one thing goes wrong, about ten 15 things go wrong.

But I digress, my bike has been fixed by my handy man and I'm going to try it again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get farther than down the block this time.

There are so many benefits to bike riding to work or school. I can already picture the amount of money I'll be saving plus getting back in shape, which is desperately needed.

Fingers crossed for me! 
I'd like to not repeat last Friday, or else I will despise bikes forever! Haha




No comments :

Post a Comment