SLIDER

Finally Friday

July 11, 2014

Friday has finally come! Put your hands up in the air like you just don't care!
I have definitely been looking forward to this weekend. My to-do list this week has been a mile long and it will be nice to have a bit of a break.

While I sit here enjoying the lovely summer sun during my lunch, I thought I'd share some neat things I saw this week on the interwebs.

+
Want to see what fireworks look like when you fly right through them?  Let me tell you, it's pretty darn awesome

+
Have you ever wondered why we name our stuff?

+
I just learned yesterday that loaded smashed potatoes is a thing. You can bet your pretty little faces I'm going to try and make these this weekend

+
This made me crack up as well as make me feel old. Thanks for that internet.

+
It looks like you can now colour your own wallpaper. If anyone knows me, they know I have a creative brain and LOVE colour. This product is like my dream come true and will be going in my future childs room for sure.

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment